If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received for any reason, we will happily provide a credit note or refund under the following conditions:
Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of dispatch for Australia
For all Refunds, we retain a $15 Postage & Processing Fee
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of dispatch for Australia
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition with all tags attached.
- Merchandise must not be damaged, altered or used.
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive an RA number.
- At this stage we do not offer exchanges on any items. If you would like a different size or item, you will need to follow the returns process for a refund and re-purchase the new item.
If you believe you have received a faulty item, please send imagery of the item, order number and contact details to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then assess the situation and work out the best solution.
If at any stage Surf Turf Co. assess the return as unsuccessful the item will be returned to the customer.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
How to Make a Return
- Contact us to let us know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note or refund. We will then provide you with an RA number.
- Ensure the garment is in original condition with tags attached
- Package up your item securely and send back within 14 days of dispatch using a traceable service. Items are to be sent back to Surf Turf Co. at the cost of the customer.
Processing a Refund
Please allow up to 2 working days upon us receiving your parcel to complete the process of your return.
We recommend you send your item back using a traceable service so you know when we’ve received it. Unfortunately Surf Turf Co. cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that have not been received back.
Surf Turf Co. can only refund the amount back to the original payment information used while placing the order. If a card has been cancelled and we are unable to process the refund, we will issue a credit note.